Innovation Ecosystem Program Manager
Position: Innovation Ecosystem Program Manager
Position Number: H23-006
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Innovation and Strategy
Location: Bloomington, Indiana; Odon, Indiana
As an ARI Innovation Ecosystem Program Manager, you will act as change agent, building synergy around the ecosystem unified strategy while creating, driving, and sustaining plans and outcome measures for the overall ecosystem program and it’s supporting initiatives, projects, and services within the Microelectronics domain. This unique PM role will be innovating program practices within an innovation ecosystem to improve performance; identify resistance and gaps, develop, and implement proactive resolution and driving the program to a high level of excellence and technological relevance. ARI is looking for someone who takes initiative, helps where needed, and appreciates the dynamics of a well-rounded program team.
- Ecosystem: Manage and support various aspects of the programmatic requirements of a virtual innovation microelectronics ecosystem, to include:
- New member attraction and screening
- Support innovation ecosystem events
- Support the broader internal ecosystem team to insure technological relevance and alignment.
- Foster ecosystem collaboration and communications
- Ensure data in all tools and dashboards related to the innovation ecosystem are updated and maintained
- Program: Prepare and review program documentation, plans of action, milestones and other program execution plans to ensure compliance and implementation. Formulate and review all program task plans and deliverables to ensure program schedules, costs, and contractual obligations.
- Metrics and Impact Assessment: Establish metrics to measure the impact and success of the ecosystem initiatives. Regularly track and analyze data to make informed decisions and improvements. Create, compile, and summarize program data/metrics for annual, quarterly, monthly, and on-demand status reporting requirements.
- Innovation: Support the ecosystem and represent ARI at industry events, conferences, and forums to promote value, achievements, and potential impact within the broader innovation community.
- Leadership: Stay updated on trends in innovation, technology, and ecosystem development. Share insights and expertise to guide the ecosystem’s evolution and continuous improvement. Organize and manage all aspects of execution support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related program tasks.
- Performs additional ecosystem job-related functions as detailed by immediate supervisor.
Required Qualifications to Apply:
- United States Citizenship
- 5-7 years’ experience working in defense program management.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance or other government agency equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, or related field with a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Must have demonstrated competencies in program/systems thinking, business acumen, team building, decision-making, problem solving, change management, global thinking, influence without authority, conflict resolution, and performance excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills), high level of emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and organizational skills.
Who we are:
ARI (Applied Research Institute) works with academia, industry, and government to create a hub of national security innovation that helps solve critical defense priorities. ARI connects regional, state, and national partners through a variety of means including convening research and business teams to solve emerging technical challenges for the U.S. Department of Defense. ARI is focused on hypersonics, cyber-physical systems, trusted microelectronics, artificial intelligence and 5G. Learn more at www.theari.us.
ARI rewards successful contributors and delivers a high level of job satisfaction. Additional benefits include:
- A highly competitive salary
- 401k (ARI provides 5% non-elective Employee Eligible Compensation, as well as providing an elective Safe Harbor match of up to 4% of Employee Contribution)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage. IN3 pays 90% of plan costs for individuals and 80% for families.
- Employer-provided short-term, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 4 weeks PTO to start, 5 weeks after 2 years consecutive employment; 10 sick days in addition to PTO
- 14 company holidays
- Flexible schedule, including the ability to work from home, when appropriate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000 – $156,000 annually
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work Location: Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with a passion for technology and innovation
- A good job for someone who thrives in a fast pace, and ever changing environment
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.